This is certainly not your Dad's Old-Style English Pub!
Occupying over 10,000 square feet near Annapolis Maryland, makes this 'Mega-Pub' one of Annapolis' largest entertainment venues and home to your 'One-Stop-Shop' for food and entertainment! Come on down and enjoy either lunch, dinner or brunch at this British-style restaurant/pub. The menu features traditional British fare as well as time-honored American restaurant cuisine. Or try kickin' back after work at our lively watering hole featuring 30 beers on tap from England, Europe or 'State-Side'. There are billiards and darts for those looking for an entertaining diversion or check out your favorite sports team on any of our 25 High Definition Plasma 'Tellies' and huge projector screens.
- Upscale Pub Style Dining.
- Private Rooms Available.
- After Work Gatherings.
- Game Watching.
And don't forget about our late night entertainment as we make room for Live Bands, DJ and dancing every Thursday through Saturday nights on our main stage. Union Jack's features Regional bands and DJs that play Party Rock, Top-40 and Retro music. The Bands and DJs are sure to make it engaging and interactive and will get you and your friends up dancing and singing!
- Cuisine: Casual British and American Fare
- Payment: Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Hours: 7 Days a week, 11am-2am
- Parking: Free parking at the parking garage at the Annapolis Towne center next to Whole Foods.
- Coat Check: Yes
- Attire: Casual but neat. Dress to impress. No plain white T-shirts, no overly baggy clothes, no baseball caps, no tank tops
- Smoking: Yes. In the outdoor patio
- Outdoor Seating: Yes, patio is open in season.